Hi Charlotte,

if you set your log level to DEBUG, the queries will appear in the
dspace log files.

In order to do so edit
[dspace-source]/config/templates/log4j.properties
change the line
log4j.rootCategory=INFO, A1
log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, A1

then you got to run [dspace]/bin/install-configs and restart your
servlet container.

Note that running in DEBUG mode will have an impact on performance and
the log files will increase in size.

hope that helps

Claudia