Hi, Everyone...

In case anyone is wondering, I fixed my problem with PERL scripts
after I upgraded to PostGreSQL 8.3, but discovered that the latest
DBD::Pg Perl Module (DBD-Pg-2.2.1) doesn't work with my scripts.  It
looks as if they changed the way that variables are addressed in the
latest version of DBD::Pg.  After a of couple of days of messing
around with it, I installed DBD-Pg-1.49 and everything worked fine.

George Kozak
Coordinator
Web Development and Management
Digital Media Group