I don't usually do Windows... You need to get Apache 2, mod_jk and
Tomcat setup together.  There should be some documentation on the web
like the following that would give you a guide.  I'd google around
some more and see if there are any better tuntorials.

http://www.devside.net/guides/windows/tomcat

Cheers,
Mark