They're all on SourceForge :

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=19984&package_id=64285

Jim

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 04:58:06PM +0000, Maike Dulk wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been asked to upgrade a Dspace 1.2.1 installation .. and it looks
> like I am going to do that in multiple stages.
> Problem is - I cant find older versions of dspace - anywhere in the
> internet.
>
> Does anyone know if and where they'd be available?
>
> TIA :)
>

> ----------
> Ms. Maike Dulk - Programmer / Analyst
> McPherson Library, University of Victoria
> (t) 250-886-5709 / (e) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> -- Harthon gerithach aeair vilui / I hope you will have kind seas

James Rutherford          |  Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office:
Research Engineer         |  Cain Road,
HP Labs                   |  Bracknell,
Bristol, UK               |  Berks
+44 117 312 7066          |  RG12 1HN.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in
error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the
sender. To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise
stated you should consider this message and attachments as "HP
CONFIDENTIAL".