Hello - I have just finished building Dspace 1.5 on ubuntu server 7.10
and all appears to be working nicely except for when I try to upload a
file I get an Internal System Error and when I look in the logs (tomcat
or dspace) there is nothing.  I am having trouble with email from this
server (awaiting a final config), but thought that there might be some
other places to chase down the error messages?  (upload directory and
assetstore are empty as well).

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Karen Lawson
Blackwell
CTO/Vice President
Engineering and Technology

6024 Jean Road, Building G, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Tel:  +1 503-684-1140 x1303
Fax: +1 503-639-2481

This email and any attachments contain information from Blackwell which may be
confidential, privileged and/or protected by other legal rules.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this email is
prohibited.
If you have received the email in error, please notify us by reply email
immediately and then delete the email and your reply from your email system.
NOTE: Blackwell accepts no liability for the contents of this email.