Just a note -- this thread really belongs on dspace-tech rather than
dspace-general. I have cc'ed accordingly.

>  Inside of themes/Reference/ is only lib(contains only style sheets) and
>  sitemap.xmap - is it possible that xls file for that theme is
>  themes/template/template.xsl?

Without looking at the new build, I'm not sure. In Manakin 1.1, the
Reference theme appears to be using only what (if I read your message
right) is now themes/dri2xhtml.xsl. Rather than copying that file
wholesale into your new theme, let me recommend making a new XSL file
and putting this line at the top of it (inside <xsl:stylesheet>):

    <xsl:import href="../themes/dri2xhtml.xsl"/>

Then ONLY copy code that you are CHANGING into your new theme. This
makes things more maintainable -- you know what you've changed, and
you'll automatically reap the benefits of (most) improvements to the
base Manakin theme over time.

 Other themes (Classic and Kubrick) do have
>  [theme-name].xls. But i wuld really like to build on Reference theme.
>  I'll poke around to see if i can figure it out, but any help will be
>  appreciated - the lack of 1.5 specific how-tos is a bit of the killer, but
>  not surprising giving how recent the release is.

Well, I feel bad, because I didn't write a good enough
Manakin-tutorial proposal to make it into the JCDL preconference
offerings. I'll keep trying, though travel restrictions locally may
make matters worse...

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw