Hi Lucia/Alvaro,

Thanks for your replies. Lucia:

Gary,

I've had the same error and I've fixed it like this:

1.- Specify proxies in settings.xml at <maven>/conf directory.

2.- Execute 'maven -U package' in order of getting the last revision of
each package.

I hope this helps you.

I tried this and unfortunately it didn't work.

Alvaro, could you (or someone on the list) perhaps give a little more
detail on what needs to be setup with maven as far as loading plugins
ie: where to get them, what to get, what to put where once you have
downloaded them, etc.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Gary