There could be two things you may need to check:

1) Are you updating the files on the dspace directory.. using "ant update"
2) check "handle" table in your dspace database on the new machine and
what are the handles it is showing. Does it still point to the old
one.. If so change that in the table - I mean changing handle id with
"123456789" or try re-indexing your database.. using
/dspace/bin/index-all script..

Regards,
Vishal