Hi...

After all of these years, I finally had to do a replace of something
that I imported, but it failed.

Here is what I did:
./dsrun org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport --replace
[EMAIL PROTECTED] --collection=1813/xxx
--source=/dspace/import --mapfile=mapfile

where mapfile had the record that I had originally imported.

The import started up but then I got the message that Permission was
denied.  However, I am the Admin and I am able to add records to the
collection.  Does any one have any ideas why that would happen?

George Kozak
Coordinator
Web Development and Management
Digital Media Group