Bonjour/soir Vincent

Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you but I'm still working on
the very same issue myself. From your description, it sounds like you've
gone through the same process which I tried. I also am able to get the
content displaying but browsing does not work. See my former posts:

"1.4 to 1.5 db upgrade errors"

And the subsequent

"Postgres upgrade issues"

The second post was made in desperation really. Just a more detailed
wording in the vain hope of someone coming up with a magic fix. There
have been a couple of suggestions on fixes for this but there was
nothing suggested that I hadn't already tried. If you read of my posts,
I'd be interested to see whether you are performing the same actions as
me, and getting any similar error messages or outcomes. I'd also be
interested (and I'm sure the list would - there must be others having
this problem) to hear if you manage to get it working.

I'll post to the list when I come up with any great ideas (hah!) or if I
get things working.

Regards
Gary

Gary Browne