Hi -

I have been fighting with this for about three days now, so I'm giving
up the thought that I can figure it out on my own.

I want to call LNI from a .NET client, so I need a WSDL file (at least,
I think I do).  I've been trying to create one using the Axis JAVA2WSDL
command, but I'm always getting a "Class not found" error.  Speaking of
which, I assume that the class I'd want to do this to is
LNISoapServlet.java...

Has anybody done this successfully and, if so, can you tell me how you
did it?

- Rick