Hi Mikel,

I did not solved the problem complete, but I had some success:

1. My 'ant init_configs' does not copy all files in the main  directory
of DSpace. I must copy the input-forms*.xml manually.

2. To get the right forms selected You have to mention them in the
workflow configuration item-submission.xml .

Now my modified input form is used - but still only the English version :-(

Sorry for no further help - until now. Did You succeed in the meantime?

Greetings

Robert

PS: In my case it's DSpace 1.5 and jspu too.

---