Dear Dspace Tech List,

We are having an issue where our nightly subscription email service is
sending out new item notifications with repeating items. The most common
pattern we have seen is that a collection's subscribers will be notified
about new items twice in the following two days. We also have instances
where a subscription notification will be sent out with 30+ "new items" even
though many of the items in the list were submitted years ago and are not
new. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Kyle Kaliebe
Systems Developer/Engineer
Knowledge Bank