        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bram Luyten
        Sent: Wednesday, 27 August 2008 9:57 PM
        To: Gary Browne
        Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Full metadata record - hide a field

        Hello Gary,

        not a direct answer to your question, but this might be relevant
in your context:

        in a few projects, we hid the "show full metadata record"
button. This has the advantage that all fields, not included in the
simple view, are "hidden". But of course, it has the drawback that you
can't offer people both simple and full view. Are there a lot of fields
that you would like to offer the user in full metadataview, that are too
much to include in the simple view ?

        best regards,

        Bram Luyten

        On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 5:46 AM, Gary Browne