Hello All,

I am working on a batch load for one of our clients in which it has been
requested that a single directory website (all files with relative file
paths to the same directory) be loaded into a single item. I have
successfully loaded the files for the website and designated the index as
the primary bitstream. The issue I am having is that the website has a CSS
file and none of the HTML files are correctly loading the styles even though
the CSS file is loaded in the item as one of the bitstreams. We have tested
a locally stored version of the website and the CSS files do load there.
Does anyone know how to get the HTML bitstreams to correctly utilize the CSS
bitstream? Thanks.

Kyle Kaliebe
Systems Developer/Engineer
Knowledge Bank