You need to look into the central maven repo for this one as its a
published release...

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.dspace/dspace-api-lang/1.5.0.0

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/dspace/dspace-api-lang/1.5.0.0/

Version ranges should not pick up snapshot versions like 1.5.0.1-
SNAPSHOT

I'm not really sure why this is breaking for you.  Can you verify if
you have it in your local .m2/repository and if so you might try
removing it from that and using the "-U" option with Maven to force
getting it fresh from the repository.

-Mark