Dear all,
I am looking for solution for 24 Dspace for 24 communities run on 1 server.
Which solution I should choose:

1) 24 instances of Tomcat, one for each Dspace instance, or
2) One Tomcat for 24 Dspace instances.

I choose second solution by following the link
http://www.nabble.com/Changing-DB-Name-%C2%BFhow--td19053520.html
and already finished installation. But my server is broken if I  try to
access 24 DSpace at the same time (it is ok to open 12 Dspace).

Some sites show error:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

The others return errors:
 java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/gmseenet/partners/gmseenet/dspace/webapps/jspui/WEB-INF/web.xml
(Too many open files)

or:

I already set heap memory for Tomcat to 2048 by
JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx2048M -Xms64M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8", but I still face the
same problem.

I have to run 24 DSpace in 1 machine, so what is solution for me?
Please help me. Thanks in advance.
Best,
Cachiusa