From: bharat chaudhari [mailto:bharat.chaudh...@ipmg.ac.in]
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:26 AM
To: Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
Subject: manakin theme

Dear Sir,

If you are familiar with manakin module or its theme

I need your help in theme base dspace.

I have deployed the Kubrick (worpress base) theme for manakin and it is
nicely effective template.

I need more templates for the commonalities, and I hope some templates
should be developed and hosted on the Dspace platform. Like drupal and
joomal communites have done so far.

I need different  theme (files like; style.css, style-ie6.css,
sitemap.xmap and jquery-1.2.min.js etc)

Could you please help me ? or is it possible to host a portal for
various theme.

Please do needful

Bharat Chaudhari

Digital Librarian

Institute of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar

INDIA

(Office)+91 7923275118

(M)+91 9428415401