Hi Claudia,
I just rebuilt DSpace again, and this time the "My Accounts" heading
worked as expected.  Not sure what I did wrong the first time.  I also
cleared the browser cache, so perhaps that had something to do with
it.

Thanks to you and Stuart for all of your help.

Best,

Eric Luhrs

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Claudia Jürgen
<claudia.juer...@ub.uni-dortmund.de> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> tested this patch on a vanilla 1.5.x (todays revision) xmlui instance, for
> users with and without exports and it worked ok.
> Do you got any customizations or can it be a browser cache problem.
>
> Snowy Greetings
>
> Claudia Jürgen
>

> Eric Luhrs schrieb:
>>
>> Hi Stuart,
>> Thanks very much for your reply.  I just applied your patch to our dev
>> instance of DSpace 1.5.2, but I think that it only partially solved
>> the problem.  Previously, <h3>My Account</h3> was missing from the
>> context even after logout.  The <h3> label now returns when the user
>> logs out, but remains missing when logged in.  Of course, all is well
>> if logged in as a user that does not have exports waiting.
>>
>> Eric Luhrs
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Stuart Lewis <s...@aber.ac.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Eric / Serhiy,

>>> Try this patch:
>>>

>>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2495728&group_id=1
>>> 9984&atid=319984
>>>
>>> I've just written it, and haven't tested it extensively, but I don't
>>> think
>>> it should have any side effects.

>>> I've not looked into this much, but I think the only way is to remove
>>> them
>>> from the server (from the directory defined in dspace.cfg
>>> org.dspace.app.itemexport.download.dir). The user interface will then