Hi Everyone,

I've a DSpace unable to respond without error to the following request:

 http://ses.library.usyd.edu.au/browse?type=date

The local dspace.cfg has the following extra search.index lines than the
default:

 search.index.13 = description:dc.description
 search.index.14 = department:dc.contributor.department

After reading section 5.1.2 of the 1.5.1 DSpace Manual, I'm wanting to run

 index-all

but it doesn't exist, index-init and index-update do, and I've tried running
them as user dspace and root without effect.

At a guess, I'm trying to fix the fault in the case the database was changed,
as suggested by those search index lines, but the index wasn't updated somehow.
Any clues to the solution?

Thanks in advance.

-- Van Ly : University of Sydney Library