From: felipe Melero [mailto:fmel...@unav.es]
Sent: Fri 30/01/2009 10:03 PM
To: dspace tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Error installing pljava for statistics plugin

hi all,
I continue with the same problems. I have tried the same things but I'm
getting all the time the same exception: *
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not access file
"pljava": No such file or directory*

My configuration is the following:
    postgreSQL 8.1.4
    postgresql-8.1-408.jdbc3.jar
    pljava-i686-pc-linux-gnu-pg8.3-1.4.0

the error is reproduced when I execute the install.sql, can anybody help
me please?

thanks in advance,
Felipe