I have used gandi.net for hosting in general and for some more see

http://delicious.com/vy0123/hosting

-- Van Ly : University of Sydney Library

From: Andrew Marlow
Sent: Mon 2/02/2009 5:10 AM
To: Cirilo Macanze
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] host for dspace

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Cirilo Macanze <mutx...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Adam,

I'm looking for ta good hosting company to host my DSpace application. Do
anyone have a such experience with a provider? Please help me.

I don't know of such a provider so I can't help. Sorry. But it seems to me that
the issue is which providers have either postgres or oracle. Without those a
provider cannot host a DSpace.  All the ones I have come across, admittedly for
small scale deployments, only support MySQL. This is why I am keen to see
support added for mySQL.

Andrew M.
http://www.andrewpetermarlow.co.uk/