Hi,

     I recently changed my 1.4.2/1.5.1 dspace.cfg file and added a new
search.index as follows:

search.index.3 = identifier:dc.identifier.titleControlKey

In the DSpace System Documentation, section "5.1.2. Configuring Lucene
Search Indexes", it says:

"NOTE: While the indexes are created, this only affects the search
results and has no effect on the search components of the user
interface. To add new search capability (e.g. to add a new search
category to the Advanced Search) requires local customisation to the
user interface."

Can someone tell me what the local customizations are to get this search
to work?

Thanks,

Sue

Sue Walker-Thornton

ConITS Contract
NASA Langley Research Center
</></>Integrated Library Systems Application & Database Administrator

130 Research Drive

Hampton, VA  23666

Office: (757) 224-4074
Fax:    (757) 224-4001