On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:47 AM, mikan.d.dspace listmail
<mikan.dsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone found a solution to DSpace problems with author names. What
> we're encountering (DSpace 1.5.2 branch) is, that:
>
> - author names entered in submission forms appear in reverse order on metadata
> - when editing items, the order of authors shift randomly

There's a fix for the first bug in trunk (thanks to Tim Donohue, I
believe), but I don't know of any fix for the second. This is
something that faculty in many disciplines get quite upset about,
because author order holds significant meaning.

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo                ds...@library.wisc.edu
Digital Repository Librarian      AIM: mindsatuw