Ricardo,

After the last implementation of the "DSpace How-To Guide", we had
jointly decided it would be better to put that guide in a place where
others could add to it, modify, etc.

Dorothea Salo did work to move all the content from the "DSpace How-To
Guide" over to the DSpace Wiki under the "How To" section:

http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Category:HOWTO

These articles have also been grouped into separate listings for both
the JSPUI and XMLUI (Manakin):

JSPUI How To:
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Category:JSPHOWTO

XMLUI (Manakin) How To:
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Category:ManakinHOWTO

I'll admit, some of these How-To's likely still need updates for DSpace
1.5.x.

In addition to those Wiki pages, there's also a Wiki page listing all
the various DSpace Documentation & Guides:
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/DSpaceResources#Documentation_and_Guides

Hopefully that helps a bit.  Send another email to the list if you are
looking for anything more specific.

- Tim

Ricardo Beltrán wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I just want to know if someone is working on the upgrade for the
> manual named "DSpace how-to guide: tips and tricks for managing common
> DSpace chores"
> to the 1.5.1 version of DSpace, or if there is a replacement for this
> manual or some wiki pages over there that will serve as a replacement
> for this manual.
> As far as I've seen the latest version documented is the version 1.4.2
> Regards
> Ricardo Beltran

Tim Donohue
Research Programmer, IDEALS