Hi All,
Has anyone come across the requirement of creating Popups in Dspace xmlui.
Say for e.g a button click will popup a list of values  and the user have
the option of selecting value which will be set back to the text field
.(Something similair is in jspui)
Is this feasible with the current xmlui cocoon architecture.

Can somebody throw some light on this?
Say if we are creating this page(popup) using java-xmlui api's, how do we
make sure that we get a final page with say only a table and a few buttons,
instead of the side panel, header
and other details which normally appears on all pages in xmlui screens.How
do we control the DRI generated in this case?

Please reply
Thanks
Flemion