Are you completing all the steps in the build process?

cd [dspace-source]/dspace
maven package
cd [dspace-source]/dspace/target/dspace-1.5.1-build.dir
ant [fresh-install or update or init_configs]

You should be able to then move the resulting [dspace]/webapps/xmlui
(by default it is in /dspace/webapps/xmlui) or configure tomcats
server.xml to use [dspace]/webapps as its webapp root.

Mark

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 5:54 AM, K. Jones <sunjew...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get the xmlui interface running for dspace 1.5.  I've moved
> the xmlui folder to the tomcat webapps directory, but I'm getting an error
> in cocoon, which indicates that the ArtifactBrowser aspect can not be
> found.  I've gone into the xmlui/aspects folder and I do not see any code
> for the aspects. There is only the aspects.xmap and protodocument.xml
> files.  Where are the aspects placed on an install of dspace 1.5.
>
> Thanks
>

> Right now I've moved the xmlui folder into my webapps area, but I'm getting
> a cocoon error.
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /opt/tomcat/webapps/xmlui/aspects/ArtifactBrowser/sitemap.xmap

> It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your
> account now.

Mark R. Diggory
Home Page: http://purl.org/net/mdiggory/homepage
Skype ID: mdiggory