Ah, that sounds better.
Your main webapp is called 'jspui', 'dspace' was the default name of the JSPUI
webapp in 1.4, but this is no longer the case in 1.5
If you want /dspace to stay in the base URL, it's a simple case of renaming the
jspui webapp before/while deploying to Tomcat.

So - nothing to worry about, /jspui is the one you want by default anyway.

Cheers,

Kim