I have used DSpace importer with --workflow switch to batch import
items into my workflow. Recently importer has started to ignore this
switch and adding all the data directly to the archive, without
workflow step. I just tried running it twice and both times the switch
was ignored. Im wondering if something has changed in importer code or
what might be the problem here? Im using DSpace 1_5_x branch from SVN.

Any hints are welcome,
Mika