From: Karen_Savage [mailto:karen_sav...@baylor.edu]
Sent: Tue 7/04/2009 5:00 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] <no subject>

No, unfortunately, changing the eperson_id over to my email didn't work. Still
the same error message.

--
Karen S

________________________________

From: Scott Phillips <scott.a.phill...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:42:51 -0500
To: Karen Savage <karen_sav...@baylor.edu>
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] <no subject>

Karen,

        /dspace/bin/dsrun org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport -a -e 2039 -c
3029/2039 -s import -m /mapfiles/mapfile_ball -t

The problem is likely with you're -e switch. -e is suppose to indicate the
EPerson who is performing the action (aka you), you typically want to use the
email address you have registered with your EPerson account in the repository.

Scott--