From: Panyarak Ngamsritragul [mailto:pa...@me.psu.ac.th]
Sent: Fri 4/17/2009 12:48 AM
To: Ruth Anjo
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Strange results when configure to support https

Hi,

I have been trying to setup https support for tomcat6 and found strange
behavior:

The https port is set to 7443, but I could not bring up the service using
https://localhost:7443/jspui.  It works with http://localhost:7443/jspui!
This behaves the same as http://localhost:8080/jspui.

Is this what we should expect ?
(Sorry for my ignorance)