From: John Preston [mailto:byhisde...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tue 4/21/2009 12:39 AM
To: Van Ly; dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] High Availability DSpace

        There is also VMware ESX with vmotion of virtual host in case of
underlying real host having troubles. You can arrange it with LVS, linuxha, etc
anyway you like

The VMWare ESX just allows me to setup many virtual machines on one hardware,
but I would still need to handle the issues related to keeping multiple DSpace
instances in sync.

John

        -- Van Ly