From: Stuart Lewis [mailto:s.le...@auckland.ac.nz]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:41 PM
To: Dillon Moore; DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Dspace-tech] Trying to make bitstream URLs accessible to
discoverylayer

Hi Dillon,

Can Aquabrowser accept METS via OAI-PMH? METS is supported out of the
box with Dspace + OAI-PMH, and contains a fileGrp containing all of the
links to the PDF bitstreams.

E.g.:

http://researchspace.auckland.ac.nz/dspace-oai/request?verb=ListRecords&;
metadataPrefix=mets

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis

Digital Services Programmer

Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library

Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928

http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz <http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/> /