Hi all,
We're hooked please. We have had Dspace up and running b4 now. On Friday, we
followed the Dspace manual in the docs folder that came with the Dspace
extracted folder to work on Google and HTML sitemaps following the instructions
in the manual (Chapter 3, Section 3.3.5). This morning, we tried opening our
Dspace homepage on the localhost only for it to display this error:
Internal System Error

    The system has experienced
an internal error. Please try to do what you were doing again, and if
the problem persists, please contact us so we can fix the problem.

  Leave a message for the DSpace at University of Jos administrators.

        Go to the DSpace home page
Trying to open other links on the Dspace home page usually brings up this:
HTTP Status 500 - type Exception reportmessage description The server
encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this
request.exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.dspace.authenticate.AuthenticationManager
        org.dspace.app.webui.util.UIUtil.obtainContext(UIUtil.java:138)

org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DSpaceServlet.processRequest(DSpaceServlet.java:132)
        org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DSpaceServlet.doGet(DSpaceServlet.java:99)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.27 logs.I will appreciate your assistance as soon as possible
please. Thanks. Funmi (For the team)