From: Zico [mailto:mailz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu 2009-07-09 16:40
To: Tech DSpace
Subject: [Dspace-tech] server is seriously slow

Hi,

We have been using our dspace 1.5.1 in Debian 5.0 server for last 6 months.
Everything went well. But, now, the administrative job has become seriously
slow there. As for example: if my staff wants to upload data there, it takes
10 minutes to upload one 500 kb pdf file. I have checked the network and
others. Everything seems fine. But, then what is the problem?

Can anyone help me?

--
Best,
Zico