-----Original Message-----
From: Serbe Leon Rojas [mailto:serbe.ro...@biblioteca.udea.edu.co]
Sent: Sat 2009-07-18 06:48
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:
[Dspace-tech]java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.dspace.handle.HandlePlugin

Hi,

I'm configuring the Handle Server and I placed in
config.dct the option:

"storage_class" = "org.dspace.handle.HandlePlugin"

But, when I run the server, I received the error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.dspace.handle.HandlePlugin

Somebody does say me what's the problem?
Do I need to set some variable?

Thanks,

             Serbe León Rojas Yepes
               Biblioteca Digital