From: Stan Orlov [mailto:stan.or...@msvu.ca]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 2:07 PM
To: Dspace Tech
Subject: [Dspace-tech] DSpace registration URL change?

Greetings,

We have DSpace 1.5.1 on Windows 2003.  When a user registers, they receive the
following email:

To complete registration for a DSpace account, please click the link
below:

  http://localhost:8080/jspui/register?token=987b0108249d84cf400cca9263aad1c3

If you need assistance with your account, please email
dspace-h...@myu.edu<mailto:dspace-h...@myu.edu> or call us at xxx-555-xxxx.

The DSpace Team

I found where to change some parts of this email -> in
C:\DSpace\config\emails\register.  But where could I change the URL to point to
the "official" URL (as opposed to "localhost").  I understand that this:

# Parameters: {0} is expanded to a special registration URL

should be accessible somewhere, right?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Stan