We've been using external HTML form for submitting items into DSpace.
It utilises SWORD php library.
It works fine with smaller filer, say 1-2 megabytes, but when I try to
submit large items (say 10 Mb's) I get an error saying "HTTP error
code: 400".

This should'nt be a PHP confguration issue, since I have set PHP
max_post size to 80 Mb's and other relevant parameters should be
raised appropriately.
Any ideas what could be causing this and how can I fix this?

Thanks,
Mika