From: Rajat Gupta <ra...@webinito.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Fwd: Help me : How can I get the java files in DSpace 1.5.2
To: Hardik Mishra <har...@webinito.com>

Regards,

Rajat Gupta
Entrepreneur
Webinito Networks

E: ra...@webinito.com    P: +91 - 9898074702
W: www.webinito.com     Twitter: webinito

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: gaurav dhote <gaurav.dh...@osslabs.biz>
Date: Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 10:59 AM
Subject: Help me : How can I get the java files in DSpace 1.5.2

Hi,

I am Gaurav Dhote, Software Engineer at Nucsoft Limited, Mumbai. I am new to
dspace. Please forgive me if my question will silly.

*How can I get the .java files in Dspace 1.5.2?*

I want to modify the dspace by changing some java files but unable to find
it in the directory structure.

Help me to sort out this problem. I am waiting for ur reply.

Er Gaurav Dhote
Software Engineer
Nucsoft OSSlabs, Bangalore, India
E-mail : gaurav.dh...@osslabs.biz