I'll give it a shot thanks!

Stephen

From: Stuart Lewis [mailto:s.le...@auckland.ac.nz]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 5:28 PM
To: Stephen Wilkinson; dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] problem updating coolection counts

Hi Stephen,

Have you tried running:

 [dspace]/bin/dsrun org.dspace.browse.ItemCounter

Run this periodically (e.g. Every hour) via cron.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/