Hello,

I'm running a DSpace 1.5.2 installation, and I need to change the default time
zone that Dspace is using from UTC to UTC -4 to timestamp submissions.  We're
going to be using Dspace for time-sensitive submission of files, and having the
time in UTC is going to undoubtedly confuse some of the users reviewing the
submisssions.  Anyone know of a way to do this?  I poured through the
dspace.cfg file and checked the Wiki and manual, but couldn't come up with
anything.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Eric

--

Eric Kurzenberger