From: Sean Carte [sean.ca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 1:49 AM
To: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Modifying Manakin's Administrative Section

2009/8/15 Sean Carte <sean.ca...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/8/14 Williams, Steven D <s.willi...@austin.utexas.edu>:
>>
>> You can use XSL do modify the DRI document. Add "?XML" to the URL in your
>> browser so see what is available in the DRI document. You can then create a
>> XSL template that navigates the DRI document and overlays your with your
>> content. The XSL template would go in your theme XSL file.

Unfortunately I'm still stuck. And this is despite receiving some
expert advice outside of the list, which included a crash-course in
XML/XSLT.

Sorry for trying everybody's patience, but I'd really like to get this right.

I've got as far as being able to add my link after the Administrative
block (bottom right in the Reference theme). But what I want to do is
add a link to that block. Is this doable?

This is the code I've added to my theme XSL file:

<xsl:template match="dri:options/dri:li...@n='administrative']">
        <xsl:apply-templates />
</xsl:template>

That's not quite what I want as it displays whether an admin user is
logged in or not, and has the added problem of mucking up the layout
of the Administrative group when logged in.

Any (polite) suggestions?

Sean
--
Sean Carte