I originally posted my problem here:
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=FE1E0D5D6FDF954
58C6E968DAEB59212174535%40gilford.capitan.mala.bc.ca

Since it's been over two months and no response I'm going to repost it
now.

My previous solution which was setting up a cronjob to change the
permissions on the log files before the dspace cron's execute hasn't
resolved the problem.

Does anyone have any idea how to get DSpace and Tomcat to be accessible
by each other when Tomcat is run as 'tomcat' and DSpace is run as
'dspace'?

Should I just re-configure DSpace to run as the 'tomcat' users?

-Eric

Eric Schewe

Information Technologist

Information Technology Services, Vancouver Island University