From: dspace-tech-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:dspace-tech-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: 10 February 2010 09:46
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: DSpace-tech Digest, Vol 46, Issue 22

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:33:20 +0100
From: "Peter van Wonderen" <p.v.wonde...@ubvu.vu.nl>
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Dspace Minho add-on using reasing resources
        heavily when removing spiders
To: <dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>

Is anyone of you using the Minho statistics add-on? And do you have
experience running the org.dspace.stats.util.Spiders script?

It is using a lot of processor resources. And it takes quite a long time
to remove records especially from the stats.view table.

Do you have the same experience? Or might this require better tuning of
our Linux server? I would appreciate if you could share your experience
with me.

Kind regards,

Peter van Wonderen

Vrije Universiteit