Hi All,

I'm in the process of creating a publications list page that's dynamically
generated which academics can paste into their own webpages. I am using JQuery
for them to call the page, for example:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://localhost:8080/xmlui/scripts/jquery-1.4.js";></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://localhost:8080/xmlui/export/3/123456789/5842";></script>

These two lines produce html that gets inserted within their own webpage.

Within my xmlui, I have a page which displays the code for them to copy-paste
into their own websites. I want to display below this how it will look on their
pages but including it on that page. I have a Division, which I've added a
table to to display the code for them to copy-paste. Just underneath that I was
to put the above two lines but I can't figure out a way to do this. It's as if
I need a Division function like addJavaScript() but one doesn't exist. Does
anyone know how I can do this? I know I can include JavaScript to be added in
the PageMetadata (within the <head></head> tags) using the theme's sitemap but
this is not what I need here since it's dynamically generated.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Take care,

Ianthe.

--
Ianthe Hind
Information Systems Developer

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.