Ok

This is the steps :

              Alter Dspace Web Address

*         Change the address from http://DomainName.ac.za/jspui to
http://DomainName.ac.za  In a file dspace.cfg

*         The I changed into directory like,

*          $ cd  /TOMCATDIR/conf

*         # mkdir Catalina/localhost

*          # cd Catalina/localhost

*         # touch ROOT.xml

*         # vi ROOT.xml

*         And type the following inside the xml file :

*          <Context path="/" docBase="/dspace/webapps/xmlui"

*                  debug= "0" priviledged="true" allowLinking="true">

*             </Context>

This Will work

Regards,

Lewatle