Thanks.
I tried svn co
http://scm.dspace.org/trac/dspace/browser/dspace/branches/dspace-1_6_x
and got error like this:
svn: The OPTIONS response did not include the requested
activity-collection-set; this often means that the URL is not WebDAV-enabled

I am not quite sure whether it is the problem at my side or the subversion
server.  Googling the internet, I found some advice to config subversion
to support WebDAV.  But after reading some of those, I suspect it is
related to server side, not client side.

Could you please help a little more ?  Thanks.

Panyarak Ngamsritragul
Prince of Songkla University.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Stuart Lewis wrote:

> Hi Panyarak,
>
>> I am about to install a new instance of DSpace 1.6.0, but would like to do
>> some patching before building the package.
>
> If you want to download what is going to be 1.6.1, then it is possible to
> download that code, already patched, using subversion. Install subversion,
> then run:
>
> svn co http://scm.dspace.org/trac/dspace/browser/dspace/branches/dspace-1_6_x
>
> If new patched are applied later, you can update your code to the latest
> version by running:
>
> svn update
>
> I hope this helps,
>

> Stuart Lewis
> IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
> Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
> Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
> Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
> http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/

> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.