Yes, my main problem is the 'blank screen' too. I guess it is a JAVA
servlet problem but just do not know how to deal with it.

Are we suppose to have dspace.war and dspace-oai.war files in the
[dspace]/webapps directory after the update ('ant
-Dconfig=[dspace]/config/dspace.cfg update')? We have them in 1.4.2 but
I do not see them in version 1.5.0.