Support: windows 2003 server, dspace 1.6 (fresh, not upgraded), postgres sql
8.4, java: jre1.5.0_14, tomcat 5.5.28. The site is fully working for a few
months, i have like 34 papers submitted, but...
Problem: some times, almost every day, at a point, the browser doesn't render
nothing, just a blank page. the site is working again after the tomcat is
restarted. in some cases, the site goes blank on the submission process, but
not always. I've searched the net and i found out that tomcat has this kind of
problem, but i didn't find nothing relevant to help solve my problem.
Here are some warnings generated by tomcat:
(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax).

[WARN] deprecation - The 'component-configurations' section in the sitemap is
deprecated. Please check for alternatives.
[WARN] deprecation - The 'component-configurations' section in the sitemap is
deprecated. Please check for alternatives.

Any help is highly appreciated!!!