Hi All

I have setup the solr stats on my test instance and when I click on View
Statistics under Top cities views the system is showing Views as results
no data, is there anything wrong with my configuration  setup.

#---------------------------------------------------------------#

#--------------SOLR STATISTICS CONFIGURATIONS-------------------#

#---------------------------------------------------------------#

# These configs are only used by the SOLR interface/webapp to   #

# track usage statistics.                                       #

#---------------------------------------------------------------#

##### Usage Logging #####

# set this to be the port you run the dspace "solr" webapp

# on, by default, we are assuming a test configuration with

# tomcat still running on port 8080

solr.log.server = http://localhost:8180/solr/statistics

# The location for the Geo Database retrieved on update/installation

solr.dbfile =
/home/dspace/dspace1.6.1_Installation_Directory/config/GeoLiteCity.dat

# If enabled the statistics system will look for an X-Forward header

# if it finds it, it will use this for the user IP Addrress

# it is enabled by default

 useProxies = true

# Control if the statistics pages should be only shown to authorized
users

# If enabled, only the administrators for the DSpaceObject will be able

# view the statistics.

# If disabled, anyone with READ permissions on the DSpaceObject will be
able

# to view the statistics.

#statistics.item.authorization.admin=true

statistics.item.authorization.admin=false

# control solr statistics querying to filter out spider IPs

# false by default

# solr.statistics.query.filter.spiderIp = false

# control solr statistics querying to look at "isBot" field to determine

# if record is a bot. true by default.

# solr.statistics.query.filter.isBot = true

# URLs to download IP addresses of search engine spiders from

solr.spiderips.urls = http://iplists.com/google.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/inktomi.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/lycos.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/infoseek.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/altavista.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/excite.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/misc.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/non_engines.txt

Regards,

Lewatle

is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without
the permission of the University. Only authorized signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in